Find It Quick!!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 22, 2007

EDUCATION?

"Traditional schools The school, where students spend three hours a day dancing, playing music or performing, also graduated a rare 91 percent of its students on time in 2005, according to the Children at Risk calculation. "I never thought I would drop out because I knew I wanted to go to college," said Erica Soto, a senior. "But I do feel more motivated to go to school when theater isn't just an elective." Most of the high schools in the top 10 are more traditional." Houston Chronicle

With the current push towards situation based ethic and mass social controls, I'm feel sorry for the parents who have to deal with the current educational system. I encourage every parent to become active in the ongoing campaign to turn the school system back toward Godly principles.

No comments: